To the Quik Touch Soccer Faithful,
From our family to your’s Happy New Year! Thank you for your support in our first year as a company. It is our mission to continue to support committed soccer players in pursuit of their goals and dreams on and off the pitch. It has been a rewarding and exciting 2017 for us and as we turn the calendar to the beginning of a New Year, we want to share with you exciting news of what’s to come in 2018 for Quik Touch Soccer!
1. BRAND NEW WEBSITE! We are revamping our website so you can easily view footwork videos and practice on your own at home. One of the driving forces of Quik Touch Soccer is to reinforce the positive habits of putting in the work on your own and being committed to your goals! It’s important that players learn to learn on their own and possess a hunger for playing and training.
2. NEW Footskill Videos! We will be looking for players to participate in the video shoot in February and March.
3. School Break Clinics. When school is out, our footskill sessions are in. More details and registration open this week!
4. Spring Footskill sessions – NEW LOCATION – we will be announcing a brand new surface and location for a 6 week Footskill session. More details to come in March.
5. 3v3 Summer Soccer – 8 Week Training Program (16 small group sessions) and 2 Tournaments in June and July. Program will begin accepting applications in March.
Technique is everything in sport. The 3v3 and 5v5 format challenges players to be clean in their touch…and if you are not, you better be strong and physical to win battles on and off the ball. The tactical understanding and the speed of thought are necessary to possess to be a top player, but the touch and the technique are demanded for the execution.
That’s what Quik Touch strives for players to receive as a result of our training – A) intense technical workout. B) Free play environment where abilities are stretched through mistakes and successes. C) High level of technical execution with solid tactical application and understanding.
We are excited to continue to support committed area soccer players in tackling their goals this upcoming year.
Cheers to a Happy and Healthy 2018!
Quik Touch Soccer
“Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.” Gandhi